Ocean Matrix 4X4 S-Video Vertical Interval Matrix Router
- The OMX-9019YC is a full bandwidth, state-of-the art 4x4 Y/C-Video/Audio Stereo Matrix Switcher designed for studio and other demanding applications. The OMX-9019 may also be used as a 1x4 or two 2x2 Y/C-Video-Audio DAs or any other combinations as well.
- DC coupled outputs for highest quality signals
- Extended video bandwidth for all professional applications
- Easy change to "All" or "Off" state via front panel control switches
- 4 S-Video, 1 Vpp/75O (Y), 0.3Vpp/75O (C) on 4p connectors. 4 balanced stereo audio, +4dBm/25kO on detachable terminal blocks.
- 4 S-Video, 1 Vpp/75O (Y), 0.3Vpp/75O (C) on 4p connectors. 4 balanced stereo audio, +4dBm/47O on detachable terminal blocks.
- Video Bandwidth (Y):VIDEO: 75MHz, Fully Loaded | AUDIO: 28kHz
- Video S/N Ratio: >82dB | AUDIO: 74dB
- Crosstalk: VIDEO -61dB @ 5MHz | AUDIO: -70dB @ 20kHz
- Audio THD + Noise:0.081%
- Power Source: 100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 90mA switching power supply
- Dimensions: 19-inch (W), 7-inch (D) 1U (H) rack-mountable
- 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) approx
The OMX-9019 switches during the Vertical Interval for smooth transitions between genlocked sources. The machine is microprocessor and RS-232 controlled, and is operated by touching a keypad on the front panel. Large illuminated display LEDs show the connection status of the machine at any given moment. Features include: