Emerge ECMS1000P Receiver/AMIQ - Extends PS/2 mouse
The Avocent Emerge ECMS1000 extender allows PS/2 and USB keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) peripherals to work seamlessly from up to 1000 feet away from your server. The ECMS1000 allows the physical separation requirement up to 1000 feet with any UTP cable without compromising your image quality. The simple transmitter and receiver pair design allows for ease of installation and simple deployment. Its industry-standard design makes the ECMS1000 extender compatible with virtually any PC, display technology and operating system. Installation requires no new drivers or software.
Emerge ECMS1000P Receiver/AMIQ - Extends PS/2 mouse Featuers:
- Multiplatform - Easily connects to computers with either USB or PS/2 connections.
- User Peripherals - Extends keyboard, video, mouse, speakers, microphone and serial devices up to 1000 feet with UTP cable type.
- Skew Compensation - This unique feature will automatically compensate for video skew and signal loss, delivering clear crisp video images up to 1000 feet at a resolution of 1280 x 1024.
- Dual Mode - The dual mode transmitter supports a second user connection locally at the target computer or remotely up to 1000 feet away with an additional ECMS1000 receiver unit.
- Small Form Factor - The small form factor user station supports desk and flat panel monitor mounting with optional hardware.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) - Configuration and system information is easily accessed and updated via the on-screen display.
- Ease of Installation - The single cable-to-desk design simplifies installation while making it easier for you to move, add or change configurations.
- Keyboard Compatibility - Supports Avid Deko FAK, Chyron Duet, and Devlin ViZrt.
Emerge ECMS1000P Receiver/AMIQ - Extends PS/2 mouse Specifications:
- Mechanical / Power / Environmental
- Size: 7.40" (188 mm) D, 8.27" (210 mm) W, 1.06" (27 mm) H
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (1 Kg)
- Power Input: 100 -250 VAC @ 0.7 - 0.3A
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Operating Temperature: 32°F (0° C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Hardware / Performance
- Computer: PS/2 and USB machines
- KVM Switch: PS/2 and USB local ports
- Peripherals: PS/2 and USB keyboard / mouse, audio in/out, serial devices and VGA video
- Performance: 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz up to 1000 ft (305 m) over UTP cable; supports 1600 x 1200 up to 100 ft (30 m) over UTP cable
- Approvals: cUL, UL, CE, FCC15 Class A, VCCI-A
- Warranty: Two Years