DVD Xpress DX2
MODEL- USBAV-709-EF VENDOR- ADS TECHNOLOGIES
FEATURES- DVD Xpress DX2
Transfer video from VHS tapes, digital or analog camcorders directly
to DVD or CD.
Real-Time hardware conversion produces the best DVD quality results.
Make Movies for your Sony PSP, Apple iPod or Zen Vision!
Includes DVD Xpress DX2 device, Audio/Video and USB cables, CD Bundled
with ADS CapWiz 3.8 or later and Ulead Video Studio 9 SE DVD, User
* Capture audio and video via the USB port to your computer hard drive or
"Direct to Disc" (CD or DVD disc).
* Exclusive "Audio-Lock" technology for perfect lip synch.
* Capture video directly to popular video formats; DVD (MPEG-2), SVCD,
VCD (MPEG-1), MPEG-4 and DivX.
* Capture directly to Sony PSP video and Apple iPod video formats.
* Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness and Hue controls.
* Record to your computer hard drive or "Direct to Disc".
* Exclusive Hardware Encoding chip inside DVD Xpress creates the highest
quality video without putting extra strain on your PC.
* Compatible with all CD and DVD writers.
* USB 2.0 connection to PC (USB 1.1 compatible).
* Included software:
- Ulead Video Studio 9 SE DVD
Ulead VideoStudio 9 is easy-to-use software that turns home videos
into fun-to-watch movies! Preserve your precious movies on DVD, CD,
tape, the Web or mobile devices to share with family and friends.
- Capture Wizard
CapWiz is an easy to use video capture tool for direct capture of
video into the DVD format or several other video formats such as VCD,
SVCD, DivX, and MPEG-4. It provides easy to follow Wizard screens for
video capture and a "Direct to Disc" wizard which allows you to
archive your video tapes directly to CD or DVD in just a few quick
easy steps. Use the CapWiz VCR type buttons to easily record, play and
pause video playback. CapWiz is easy for the novice yet powerful
enough for the experienced video editor...you may never want to use
any other video capture software!
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
REQUIREMENTS - Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or faster
Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP
256 MB RAM
1.2 GB available hard drive space for program installation
4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
CD-ROM drive - for software installation
CD or DVD recordable drive required for CD/DVD authoring
Sound Card - to preview audio
Available USB port